Developing engineering solutions for complex programs requires organizational priority and commitment to an advanced quality planning process. At Infinity Plastics Group, this process encompasses a cross-functional approach combined with customer criteria. This allows us to launch timely, cost effective programs with minimal quality issues. Infinity adheres to and has received registration for ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
- ISO/TS16949 is a technical specification for a quality management system for the manufacture of automotive related product.
- ISO 13485 is an international standard which specifies requirements for a quality management system for the manufacture of medical devices.
- ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for the quality management of business.
- ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system.
Infinity Molding & Assembly has developed a Quality Management System to better satisfy the needs of its customers. The Quality Management System consists of four levels.
- Level 1 - Quality Manual
- Level 2 - Standard Operating Procedures
- Level 3 - Work Instructions
- Level 4 - Quality Records
This Quality Management System represents Infinity's commitment to an effective and efficient quality system which provides for continuous improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. This manual is a controlled electronic document with revision changes maintained and is made available to all customers.
Quality Laboratory Equipment
Infinity maintains state of the art inspection equipment. This provides us with the ability to test incoming materials and monitor processes.
- Melt Flow Tester
- Smart Scope (Vision Inspection System)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Optical Comparator
- Material Moisture Analyzer
- Custom Leak Test Equipment
- Nicolet iS10 Mid Infrared FT-IR Spectrometer